chuck12's theories

chuck12
lost in subnet

chuck12's theories

Post by chuck12 »

I think this could be room #999, mainly because it is the last possible number. This would have an old and high tech look. Cogs would be seen spinning, with sand all around. It would have the Submachine game stand with the only plant growing in it. It would have a picture that will transport you to The Loop. You also have a door to the outside. You must take the space suit first though.

Notes

The End Room Theory

By Chuck12

Like you good sir, I traveled through the SubNet. When Murtaugh created the Submachine, he never meant for it to have 999 rooms total. This room is actually special. You can find that this has been infected by the other people. That picture on the wall has a secret. There is also a door that I went out with a spaace suit. It is to outer space, and I am stuck out there. Try to find me if you can.
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Re: The End Room Theroy

Post by Rooster5man »

Very nice Fan-Fiction, but I doubt it's that obvious, no offense :P With Layers present, having Room 999 being "the end" seems like a terrible ending - To have come this far and then realize 999 was a pivotal point, with nothing leading to that.

I don't mean to be critical - If anything, it's constructive criticism. I'm glad we have a new Theory maker in our midst.
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

chuck12 wrote: 999 rooms total.
Actually room #999 is room 1000 because there is a room #000. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Bender sucks
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

bender wrote:
Actually room #999 is room 1000 because there is a room #000. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Actually...
Mateusz Skutnik wrote:I can use even 10-letter locations. so go and count that.
It is 3656158440062950, by the way.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

Anteroinen wrote:
bender wrote:
Actually...
Mateusz Skutnik wrote:I can use even 10-letter locations. so go and count that.
It is 3656158440062950, by the way.
Actually the net is infinite :P

Also fix the title
Bender sucks
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

I don't believe you can change the title :P Unless Editing allows you to do so.

Regardless, the point stands: Room 999 may not mean that much.
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Boingo »

Sorry... Kinda have to agree with Rooster here... :|
chuck12
lost in subnet

Post by chuck12 »

chuck12 wrote:The End Room Theory

By Chuck12

Like you good sir, I traveled through the SubNet. When Murtaugh created the Submachine, he never meant for it to have 999 rooms total. This room is actually special. You can find that this has been infected by the other people. That picture on the wall has a secret. There is also a door that I went out with a spaace suit. It is to outer space, and I am stuck out there. Try to find me if you can.
I pointed out that there is an outside, meaning it could lead to Earth.
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

It's still very Doubtful, I'd try going to the Submachine Wiki if you haven't (Submachine.wikia.com) - Look around through some pages and fit some facts together. Theories have to have a little fact, it's alright to have assumption. Mostly assumption is stemming more towards Fan Fiction.

And who's to say we ever leave the SubNet to begin with? Take a look at this note from Mateusz in iSubmachine:
What is Submachine? No one really knows. There are some facts gathered over time about the structure that lead to several theories about the nature of the Submachine. First of all, the name stands for "submerged machines" as it is believed it's placed underground. First submachine was built around 1904 - but no one remembers why. And it's not the one You are about to play. Each submachine location consists of series of puzzles enabling alleged escape from the structure. But the game is not about escaping but exploring. At one point You'll be faced with a sentence that You don't want to escape from the Submachine. And You will agree. Millions of players already found that out. You can be next.
But the game is not about escaping but exploring. At one point You'll be faced with a sentence that You don't want to escape from the Submachine. And You will agree. Millions of players already found that out. You can be next.
It could also be, as this note indicates, we won't want to leave, regardless of there being "an exit," as Sub10 has been titled.
chuck12
lost in subnet

Post by chuck12 »

Rooster5man wrote:It's still very Doubtful, I'd try going to the Submachine Wiki if you haven't (Submachine.wikia.com) - Look around through some pages and fit some facts together. Theories have to have a little fact, it's alright to have assumption. Mostly assumption is stemming more towards Fan Fiction.

And who's to say we ever leave the SubNet to begin with? Take a look at this note from Mateusz in iSubmachine:
What is Submachine? No one really knows. There are some facts gathered over time about the structure that lead to several theories about the nature of the Submachine. First of all, the name stands for "submerged machines" as it is believed it's placed underground. First submachine was built around 1904 - but no one remembers why. And it's not the one You are about to play. Each submachine location consists of series of puzzles enabling alleged escape from the structure. But the game is not about escaping but exploring. At one point You'll be faced with a sentence that You don't want to escape from the Submachine. And You will agree. Millions of players already found that out. You can be next.
But the game is not about escaping but exploring. At one point You'll be faced with a sentence that You don't want to escape from the Submachine. And You will agree. Millions of players already found that out. You can be next.
It could also be, as this note indicates, we won't want to leave, regardless of there being "an exit," as Sub10 has been titled.
chuck12 wrote:If All the games up to "The Plan" are all layer one, then it may mean that 9 and 10 are part of layer one and that there might be more layers, each with names for series like Earthmachine, Skymachine, etc. I know it sounds corny, but maybe it means not layers going down, but layers going up.