A' L L U K I N - forum story discussion - by (- ak -)

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Re: A' L L U K I N - forum story discussion - by (- ak -)

Post by - ak - »

ENIHCAMBUS wrote:BTW

I didn't told you that I once had a dream about an A'LLUKIN sequel. :P

AK created:

"A'LLUKIN 2: ARCANE REVOLUTIONS"

The story takes time after A'LLUKIN.

It was about the Arcane civilizations of the Vast Reach Universe, that decided to make a revolution, and a team of 3 heroes where choosen to restore the peace: Ener, Elouf and Quall.

All started in Olithia, where Ener got a message of some Fel Commander named "Lug" saying that the Arcane civilizations declared war. Then a group of space troopers came to take him to Lug's office where he met once more Elouf and Quall. Ener was wondering why. Then Lug presented and told them that he don't choose them, then Dr. Dodd came to explain the situation with the Arcanes and why he choosed them.

As far i remember, they where traveling trough different planets and defeating arcane invaders.
There was actualy a shocking plot, after all, much more secrets about the Arcanes where revealed, as well as they relation with the awakening (In my dream, it was said that Arcanes triggered the awakening by accident).

At one point the heroes had to find the arcane revel, an Arcane creature that betrayed their species by joining the non-arcane ones. It turned out to be "The Engineer". He was working in the ship "Of Sympathy" (Of Empathy succesor). He was only one of the few previously known characters in working there as everything changed there. For example, Wooli was chief of security, Sol was main scientist (Dr. Dodd renounced, because he wanted to forget the fate he had forever, so thats why he is with Lug now), etc.

I don't remember the ending, but it was an epic dream. :D
Hahaha... interesting dream that you had :P
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Thanks! :mrgreen:
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

So, any good news, AK? :)
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

Sublevel 102 wrote:So, any good news, AK? :)
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU

I WAS THIKING OF BUMPING THIS TOPIC THREE MINUTES AGO
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Hahaha... no good news, though no bad news.

That's all I can say :P

EDIT: okay, that's not all... I been having some ideas swirling in my mind about extending the story a bit... some additions to the existing Chapters. You will see what I mean when I get around to it... eventually.
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

so no news at all? :(

EDIT: I posted just after you edited your post :P
interesting...
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

no good news, though no bad news.
:[
- ak - wrote:some additions to the existing Chapters. You will see what I mean when I get around to it... eventually.
wat hat what?
O_o

-----------
Also: AK, will you do prequel short chapter about Maddox from time when he awoke to time when he met Ener in S-E section?
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Sublevel 102 wrote:
no good news, though no bad news.
:[
- ak - wrote:some additions to the existing Chapters. You will see what I mean when I get around to it... eventually.
wat hat what?
O_o

-----------
Also: AK, will you do prequel short chapter about Maddox from time when he awoke to time when he met Ener in S-E section?
No, because you already have a sort of prequel in form of End-Chapter dialogues between Ener and Maddox. Also, I find the method of detailing their lives through dialogues, hallucinations, and recollections to be more appropriate way of fleshing out their stories rather than creating a separate prequel. It makes more sense given the context within the realm of Light Void and what its possibly represents.

What you see in the story is what you get. I trust you guys to piece it all together ;3
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

New Game+.

OBVIOUSLY.
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

- ak - wrote:No, because you already have a sort of prequel in form of End-Chapter dialogues between Ener and Maddox. Also, I find the method of detailing their lives through dialogues, hallucinations, and recollections to be more appropriate way of fleshing out their stories rather than creating a separate prequel. It makes more sense given the context within the realm of Light Void and what its possibly represents.

What you see in the story is what you get. I trust you guys to piece it all together ;3
Oh, Ok.
It is very good way to show us events of story and its deep atmosphere. :D

But when should we wait for good news, AK? This year or later?