Forum's Website Development & Bugs & Problems Reporting

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: Forum's Website Development & Bugs & Problems Reporting

Post by Jatsko »

Ok thx. I may as well split the reorganization vote into sections based on individual plans instead of just a Y/N for my plan at this point.

Sub-subforum reorganization layout [ due 20 Nov ]
3 for Ant (Ant, Enihc, Vortex)
3 for Apoc (Apoc, Emp, Sublevel)
1 for Ko9 (Ko9)
1 for Reed (Reed)
0 --

Thread delete ability [ due 20 Nov ]
7 Y (Ant, Apoc, Emp, Enihc, Ko9, Reed) + tentative Vortex
1 N (Sublevel)
0 --
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

@Apoc A then.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Mods, can you delete the messages posted in the Fuel for the Imagination Realisator thread that are just text? It makes it to clutter and it wasn't the place to discuss the meaning of the thread, if people want it moved that is fine to, I just do not like the scrolling that is necessary now, and I do not want to keep responding to the arguments against it in a place I care about, thanks.
PS: The timestamps of messages I would like to be deleted are:
29 Sep 2018 18:53
29 Sep 2018 20:00
28 Oct 2018 15:14
28 Oct 2018 16:03
28 Oct 2018 16:04
28 Oct 2018 16:55
28 Oct 2018 17:03
28 Oct 2018 17:55
28 Oct 2018 18:20
28 Oct 2018 18:45
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Yeah, I object. I will not be happy if some of my posts containing legit questions and thoughts are deleted, because you haven't said anywhere in that thread that it's for pictures only with no side discussion. Sure, it's clarified now, and I expect you to update the thread saying "pictures only" and I'll follow that rule from now on, but I don't approve of any mod deleting my posts in this case.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Well I said moving would be an option, and it is not only pictures, I do not mind discussion on it. It is just annoying for to see the rambling on it, and if it really must stay there then I am fine with it. I just hope people understand my point and I would rather see it somewhere else. I know, i am not an admin that makes rules.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Lol, it's not "rambling" dude. Way to discredit my words and questions. But yes, I do understand this thread is your baby and if the mods want to create yet another thread to discuss it (which will probably go unused from now on) then that's just fine with me.

Also, had to laugh at your standard for what's "clutter" and what isn't, considering how short the text posts are vs. the WIQ-esque fashion the pictures posts were made in. But it can't be helped, I guess
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I didn't mean to discredit you, if you thought I did then I apologize. It wasn't my intention, and I hope you do not, or later think that I would want to discredit you or anyone in this community.
I did not yet advocate for a separate one, I just... Would like it to be organized. I would not know why I would wanted to discredit you, since these timestamps also contain my comments and I believe also of Sublevel.
It isn't the short text that I dislike, it is that they take a lot of space in the page, and I do not like it being stored there. But this isn't my forum and if the majority of users dislike me wanting them removed then that is fine. I would just like to make clear that my intentions weren't bad.
It also makes me think about the thread itself again, I really like these pictures and I like sharing them but I get no response other then questioning why it is there, so I do not know if it is good keeping it up there.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

@mods you can take over this conversation, I don't really want to be a part of it anymore. Sorry for getting heated Ko9, I understand you're not trying to discredit anyone. Just didn't like you using the word "rambling"
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Actually I liked you posted that, it made me realize stuff. We're all human :D
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I would like to keep the shirt thread alive since I kinda revisited it, if the way I did it is wrong or there is something I did not notice feel free to explain :D