wisdom crystal finder

A' L L U K I N - chapter 7

Post by - ak - »

----> login A - successful
----> login K - successful
---->
----> run program_ALKN

INSTRUCTION
  • - You can post COMMAND by stating the CHARACTER'S NAME with any actions you wish to input.

- You can open and view INVENTORY. Just type in INVENTORY. Easy as that!

- ITEMS can be used! Just type in:
    CHARACTER'S NAME - USE *ITEM* WITH / ON *SOMETHING*
    (note - some items can be combined. Experiment if needed)
NOTICES
  • -The story is FREE to all who join, no sign-up needed.

- It may take few minutes to read COMMANDS and post the next STORY SEQUENCE pictures and logs (depending on my availability). Also note that the story is a multi-days affair and may take a while to finish each chapter. Patience is politely requested.

- Please, no large discussions as they belong to the DISCUSSION BOARD. This forum story is open to small discussions, expressions, and thoughts relevant to the story. Emotional or silly outbursts to actions, dialogues, and revelations are also acceptable, but please keep them at the minimums.

- Ridiculous links and pictures are NOT okay. Please keep them in discussion thread. Links and pictures that help the players in the story are allowed.

- In addition, some swearing and cussing and such are allowed since the story content is quite matured and are not intended for young viewers. Please be sure to keep the cussing as that: regular cussing and not as hurtful flames or degrading insults to other users on the forum. These will NOT be tolerated. Same goes for the A ' L L U K I N discussion threads.

- Explore. Inquire. Discover. And just have fun :D
---->
---->
----> amirite, click CONTINUE. The game resumes...
---->

Team ALPHA, Team DELTA, and Team LAMBDA just arrived in time to extricate the CORE from its quite deadly detonation!

Unfortunately for everyone involved... Count Tentacle-Elouf had effectively eliminated Loeb, the ignorant fucker who may have possessed extensive knowledge of the Situation, to his fiery demise, sending the Teams back to their typical mindfuck plot position! They also lost their sure-fire guarantee of navigating their way to the Bridge!

What will they do now?
Last edited by - ak - on 28 May 2015 22:40, edited 2 times in total.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Re: A' L L U K I N - chapter 7

Post by - ak - »

Alamos.
  • @EVERYONE:
    CELEBRATION TIME!
    Savour the victory. Feel free to dance.
    Knowing -AK- the situation might not last long.
Vurn
  • YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH

Team Zeta: Find out what you should do, then do it.
jomarcenter
  • everyone: start a meme commercial lolz... before everyone continue...
Vortex
  • COMMAND Everyone (except Elouf): COLLECTIVE FACEPALM and/or say "NOT THAT WAY! He might have known more than us about the situation! Now what?!"

EDIT: you could ask the two below (Team Lambda?) to give some details about what do they know about the Situation/the Experiment/A'LLUKIN/general plot things.
REDX36
  • Everyone: Realize hes dead, you wanted him dead, and DANCE!
Azareus
  • ROCKET LADDER: Conveniently pass by offloading large amounts of CHEAP ALCOHOL and PARTY SUPPLIES such as RAPIDLY CHANGING COLOURED LIGHTS and LARGE SPEAKERS.

EVERYONE: Party. Hard.
sub-program 32
  • QUO: Facepalm.
    (Is my spelling right, and is that the slug's name? Its been a while. XD )
Anteroinen
  • COMMAND: MADDOX: Reflect on the situation, post-haste.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• @EVERYONE:
    CELEBRATION TIME!
    Savour the victory. Feel free to dance.
    Knowing -AK- the situation might not last long.
    ROCKET LADDER: Conveniently pass by offloading large amounts of CHEAP ALCOHOL and PARTY SUPPLIES such as RAPIDLY CHANGING COLOURED LIGHTS and LARGE SPEAKERS.

EVERYONE: Party. Hard.
They already partied before! Why do it again after losing their best chance of learning more about the Situation? :P
  • COMMAND Everyone (except Elouf): COLLECTIVE FACEPALM and/or say "NOT THAT WAY! He might have known more than us about the situation! Now what?!"
Time to vent their rages in epic fashion.

<MADDOX>
We're suppose to take him alive!

<ELOUF>
Who?
HIM???
But he's a screamer.

<ENER>
So are you with my teeth to your ass!

<FLING THE FEL>
Mwreow!

<WAVE>
Well, he's sure was a screamer.

<ELORA THE SLINK>
And we're obviolously uselessssssss without that howling guide.

<KA-LEY>
What possessed thy mortal self to seek Loeb to be incinerated?

<ELOUF>
Better to blow him up like confetti!

<MADDOX>
NOT THAT WAY! He might have known more than us about the Situation! We needed Loeb to reach the Bridge and use the Space Rip Technology to get back to our Universe since he's the only one who may actually came the closest to reaching the Bridge. Without him, we're still fucking clueless about safely navigating through the Light Void! Now what, rat?!

<KA-LEY>
Thanks to be obliged, sarcastically.

<PINGAS THE BAT>
Squeak squeak.

<ENER>
Me too.

<ELOUF>
You should! I don't want to be the one dragging him, kicking and screaming like babies and ladies.

<WAVE>
Is it time to leave now?

<ELORA THE SLINK>
Just ask Fling and Pingas about that. I dare you.

<FLING THE FEL>
Meow...

<KA-LEY>
Abscond we must with haste, please.

<MADDOX>
Yeah, let.
  • You could ask the two below (Team Lambda?) to give some details about what do they know about the Situation/the Experiment/A'LLUKIN/general plot things.
    COMMAND: MADDOX: Reflect on the situation, post-haste.
    YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH

Team Zeta: Find out what you should do, then do it.
You're so silly! Team Zeta is not with them as of now, except Doctor Dodd is already possibly leading Team Zeta deep into the Of Empathy ship. And below them is actually Team Delta and above is the Team Lambda, just to clarify since their team names were never shown before for some ridiculous reasons (oh like the CORE being on verge of quite deadly detonation and killing them all).

While the three Teams begrudgingly make their way out of the CORE, Maddox decided to reflect on the Situation by starting a friendly conversation with somewhat whimsical birdbrain bird, Whispering Wave of the Blue Expanse, on the lower level.

Elora the Slink didn't seems to be interested in participating, though.

<MADDOX>
Yo, Wave. Thanks for you-know-what and saving our asses in the end.

<WAVE>
We have asses?

<MADDOX>
I mean our assholes. I mean… GAH! Forget it! Do you remember anything about your lives when you woke up?

<WAVE>
Must I tell the tales again? You featherless beings never cease to ask. I woke up, remembering nothing, then I met lot of my mentors on the way, both alive and dead. I hate when they chide me for some stupid reasons, especially when they're scary and menacing. Then I met some beings along the ways and, traveling and solving puzzles through the ship. That's it. I noticed about your odd canine friend and his…

<MADDOX>
Don't call him… well, we're all odd anyway.

<WAVE>
I noticed about his odd plight the last time we saw each other in that Light Void corridor. That tiny canine is his friend?

<MADDOX>
His son, man. He keep sprouting out about stories and teasing Ener for some reasons. Can't understand why cause he's dead and spooky. Either this ship, the Light Void, or something else are screwing with our minds…

<WAVE>
Ah, kid stories. Hated them so much. Wish I could reflect and remember them now...

<MADDOX>
One of the stories that kid mentioned is A' L L U K I N, whatever that is. Sounds familiar though…

<WAVE>
Heard of it. Never read it.

<MADDOX>
Like I said… Teasing.

<WAVE>
Then perhaps that blabbering douche was right?

<MADDOX>
I don't know. Either he's right about the ship keeping us alive and torturing us or something/someone else are doing it.

<WAVE>
Indeed, especially with my mentors that kept barreling themselves at me.

<MADDOX>
Why are you an Engineer if you don't like your mentors?

<WAVE>
I like numbers and big-ass machines.

<MADDOX>
Can't argue with that. What do you remember before being passed out on the Ship? And the Experiments?

<WAVE>
I was never directly involved with the Experiment, so I didn't know it was the Space Rip Thingy… Before we all passed out, I remember being with Arron Kenneth, my Engineer cohort, as he was trying to stabilize the CORE during the last light run. My reflections are hazy at best, but I think he was trying to kill me just when I passed out. Or it might me that tried to kill him. I can never be sure. I think my brain need fixing.

<MADDOX>
Hmmmm… Were you able to find him after your Awakening?

<WAVE>
Arron K? Nope, never saw him.

<MADDOX>
I wonder where he is then… Perhaps Doctor Dodd knows?

<WAVE>
Nah, probably not. The two doesn't really see eyes to eyes. Do they loathe each other?

<MADDOX>
Just academic differences, as he would say.

<WAVE>
Elora! What we should be doing now?

<ELORA THE SLINK>
Getting in touch.

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Alamos.
  • Wave (?) and Elora the Slink:
    Have mercy on the poor turret.
    But still disable the gun.
    Just incase.
    Also, once repaired, take it with you so it becomes a new character.

Ka-Ley:
    Get in touch woth Doctor Dodd.

Maddox:
    Resist urge to pet Ener.
    (yes, i see him looking at ener like that)

Ener:
    Notice Maddox looking at you like that and make him feel awkward.
Vortex
  • LOL at turrets xD

COMMAND Teams Α, Δ, Λ: Get in touch with Dr. Dodd, and if/when you are at a safe place, INVENTORY (if your system doesn't allow to show all inventories, only Ener, Maddox & Ka-Ley's ones).
Azareus
  • PLAYER: PAUSE. Press Download. Let the world of free DLC and user created maps overwhelm you.
Anteroinen
  • COMMAND: KA-LEY: UTILISE your AMAZING COMPUTING INSIGHT to CONTACT DOCTOR DODD.
    COMMAND: DECAPITATED TURRET: RE-PLEAD for HELP.
    COMMAND: FLING THE FEL: EXPRESS your FEELINGS about the SITUATION to DOCTOR DODD.
    COMMAND: PINGAS: AGREE.
jomarcenter
  • COMMAND the force: show a portal gun and give it to maddox...
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• Maddox:
    Resist urge to pet Ener.
    (yes, i see him looking at ener like that)

Ener:
    Notice Maddox looking at you like that and make him feel awkward.

Now let resume, shall we? :D
  • PLAYER: PAUSE. Press Download. Let the world of free DLC and user created maps overwhelm you.
And the PLAYERS did so paused the game to investigate the rich world of DLC to hilariously eccentric effects!

And the game is fucking started once more.
  • Wave (?) and Elora the Slink:
    Have mercy on the poor turret.
    But still disable the gun.
    Just incase.
    Also, once repaired, take it with you so it becomes a new character.

Ka-Ley:
    Get in touch woth Doctor Dodd.
    COMMAND: KA-LEY: UTILISE your AMAZING COMPUTING INSIGHT to CONTACT DOCTOR DODD.
    COMMAND: DECAPITATED TURRET: RE-PLEAD for HELP.
    COMMAND: FLING THE FEL: EXPRESS your FEELINGS about the SITUATION to DOCTOR DODD.
    COMMAND: PINGAS: AGREE.
    LOL at turrets xD

COMMAND Teams Α, Δ, Λ: Get in touch with Dr. Dodd, and if/when you are at a safe place, INVENTORY (if your system doesn't allow to show all inventories, only Ener, Maddox & Ka-Ley's ones).
The whole CORE Section already transformed into safe place!

See? No Loeb = Time + Safeness!

Now onto INVENTORY...

------------------------------------------------------

Ener has:

- CROWBAR
- LEGENDARY HEDGE TRIMMER
- BOTTLE OF ACID
- BOTTLE OF LEMONADE
- LENGTHY LOBI VINE

Maddox has:

- LIGHTER + WELDER

Elouf has:

- WRENCH
- FUSE
- ILLEGAL TRANSMITTER
- CROWBAR
- EMERGENCY ROPE
- CONCUSSION RIFLE (incompatible DNA profile)

------------------------------------------------------

While the Team Alpha checked their inventory, the Team Delta down below contemplates over the benefits of acquiring a turret friend along for the journey.

<SAD THE TURRET>
Oh now you notice me, thank you very much. Have pity? Regret? Grudge? Sadness? I don't care for my circuits are filled with self-loathe and emo-depression. Go away.

<WAVE>
Aww you poor thing. Can I fix him?

<ELORA>
Not if we want to listen it sssssscheming of killing usssss.

<SAD THE TURRET>
Oh please, being talked down by a snake is nothing short of sadness to fill my circuits. As if I have the energy source to blast your guts to smithereens. *bad pun test completed.* Oh jeez, I been keeping it for this moment and now that's out. How depressing.

<WAVE>
But it's funny : > like hell!

<ELORA>
Oh just fix it already so we can ssssshut it up.

<WAVE>
YAY SQUAWK!!!

<SAD THE TURRET>
Hurry up so I can be your sad emo buddy. For friendship!

<ELORA>
Ka-Ley, the comm-feed is still messssssed up.

<MADDOX>
Can you try to clear it up, Ka?

<KA-LEY>
Awareness of difficulty is already ascertained for the CommSys Scrambler of Ignorant Fucker to be still in effect.

<ELOUF>
Have you cleaned out the electromagnetic filter and readjust the frequency and oscillation waves?

<KA-LEY>
Being spiteful of such reminders before rewarding thee with the retort of YES.

<ELOUF>
Sheesh, I only wanted to help! And to think that I was branded as being too stiff and blunt with ladies by you ladies.

<MADDOX>
Obliviously.

<ENER>
Elouf, since when do you know about Engineering stuffs?

<MADDOX>
He was an Engineer. Career didn't lasts long. That was before he…

<ELOUF>
NOT NOW!!!

<MADDOX>
Sorry. Later then. Anything we should help with, Ka?

<KA-LEY>
Of not for the lack of flesh of skills should your assistance to be appreciated. Embarrassed and impeded and bested by Ignorant Fucker, even in death, is no short of humiliation of highest order and…

<FLING THE FEL>
MEOW!!! Meow meow?

<PINGA THE BAT>
Haveyoutriedadjustingthereceptionoflightrefractionandreflectionintheoptics?Eachfibercarrymanyindependentchannelseachusingadifferentwavelengthoflight.Thenetdatarateperfiberistheperchanneldataratereducedbythe…

<MADDOX>
No idea what they said. Ka?

<KA-LEY>
Light optic, proclaimed the bat.
For such ridiculous obviousness should I have not missed, lest I endure the suffering in the pain of my realization of stupidity...

<ENER + ELOUF>
All right!!!

<MADDOX>
Don't make me bang your heads together like Moe, Larry, and Curly.

<ENER>
But we have been waiting a long time for this very moment since Chapter 5!

<ELOUF>
For her naked shame.
RIMSHOT!
High Five, WHOOOOO!!!

<ENER>
Ok, I take that back now…

<ELOUF>
But… Why????

<MADDOX>
Cause he's not as creepy as you are. Got it fixed yet, Ka-Ley?

<KA-LEY>
Circumventing of scrambler of Ignorant Fucker to be a success with token of thanks to Pingas, a payment made.

<ELOUF>
Humbled, eh?
I like that.

<MADDOX>
STOP IT!!!

<ENER>
Oh you be quiet. Scary Doctor is coming on!

<KA-LEY>
Fearsomeness does deemed the Doctor to be as such, how thy claimed?

<ENER + ELOUF + MADDOX>
You really don't want to know...

<DODD>
Hello?! Can y--zzzzt hear me?! This is Doctor Dodd! A-zzzzt anyone still alive there?! Zzzzt-OVER!!!

<KA-LEY>
Loud and clear are what we hear from thee.

<ELOUF>
And yet another screamer too.

<ENER>
Shut it.

<ELOUF>
You shut it.

<ENER>
No, YOU shut it.

<ELOUF>
NO, you shut it!

<MADDOX>
Why don't you both shut it.

<KA-LEY>
Shutting it up are what you should attempt at.

<ELORA>
Please.

<FLING>
Meow.

<DOCTOR DOOD>
And to think we're evolved to the point where anything less than childish nuisance are considered to be... fairly repugnant.

<ENER + ELOUF>
HEY!!!

<KA-LEY>
A point does the Doctor acquired.

<MADDOX>
So shut it.

<DOCTOR DODD>
Anyway, the Engineer have been feeding me all sort of readings from the CORE. I see that the Magi-Quantum System is reaching normal level and Anti-Matter fluctuations are being stabilized.

<MADDOX>
The CORE is secured, so mission accomplished.

<ELORA>
No short of challenges from our blasted jerk.

<DOCTOR DODD>
Ah, splendid. Speaking of which, have you successfully subdued and captured Loeb?

<MADDOX + ELORA + ENER + KA-LEY>
Uhh...

<PINGAS>
IshouldmentionthathewaseffectivelyexplodedtomeatyshardslikewholebunchesofprettyfireworksfireworksfireworkseverywherewhysomanyofhimscatteredlikeYadderleavesinnightfallIamnotsurewhyhedidthatwhenwereallyneedhimtoabscondlikefuckandoutoutoutoutofheresowecanallgohometo…

<DOCTOR>
Can anyone please decipher him?

<FLING THE FEL>
Meow meowmeowmeowmeow meowmeow meow meow meow.

MEOW.

<PINGAS>
Shesrightandthatsprettymuchofit.

Last edited by - ak - on 02 Mar 2014 22:58, edited 1 time in total.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Vortex
  • Uh oh.
    COMMAND Dr. Dodd: Explain to those idiots the consequences of their action.
    COMMAND Everyone: Think of a solution.

By the way, are there two PLAYERS? then us users who post commands are just viewers giving the players the commands so they put it in the game window? or it's just a gag meant for fun? and how does fourth wall work? could we see it through a character's point of view? :O
jomarcenter
  • By the way, are there two PLAYERS? then us users who post commands are just viewers giving the players the commands so they put it in the game window? or it's just a gag meant for fun? and how does fourth wall work? could we see it through a character's point of view? :O
    yeah!!! it is a real players from the other forums (if any?) who is playing the same game but they posting different command?

just curious....
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• Uh oh.
    COMMAND Dr. Dodd: Explain to those idiots the consequences of their action.
    COMMAND Everyone: Think of a solution.
<ELOUF>
I wish everyone would stop screaming out their orifices at me...

<ENER>
Scary Doctor Whoa!

<MADDOX>
Calm down!

<DOCTOR DODD>
CALM DOWN?!
Do you have any ideas what you imbeciles have done?! Haven't you yet realize the significance of your ignorance?! Without any threads of understanding, we cannot resist the abstraction of fate, much less getting devoured by the Light Void!!!

<ELOUF>
Blah blah blah blah, etc…

<ELORA THE SLINK>
Careful lest I devour an incesssssant rat.

<WAVE>
RAT?! WHERE?!

<SAD THE TURRET>
Shoot it with plasma!!!

<ELOUF>
Up over here. But it's true, what I say!

<ENER>
Yep.

<MADDOX>
This I agree with Elouf. You told us that many times until our auditory organs bleed, Dodd. Plus we…

<DOCTOR DODD>
That's not the point!!!

As one of the few longest surviving crew members, Loeb would have valuable insights to the inner working of this realm and his photographic memories of the Ship's fractured layout so we could have taken advantage of that environmental understanding. Since he came so close to entering the Bridge, he must have found a way, perhaps a shortcut, to even reaches within its doors. Loeb is essential because of his high-ranking authorization and interface with the Bridge Control, so we could have activate the Space Rip Technology with his clearance and teleport us back to our Universe.

<ENER + MADDOX>
Wait, what?

<WAVE + PINGAS + ELORA>
Uh oh.

<FLING>
Meow?

<ELOUF>
Loeb's THAT important?

<ELORA>
Obviousssssly... I think?

<KA-LEY>
And the implication of this revelation turned out to be…?

<DOCTOR DODD>
You honestly DON'T remember?
Loeb is the Of Empathy's Chief Helmsman.
Or rather, a Head Pilot.

<ENER + MADDOX + KA-LEY + PINGAS + WAVE + ELORA + SAD THE TURRET>
WHAT?!?!?!

<DOCTOR DODD>
Oh for the gosh darning sake!
Why can't any of you do it right for the sake of all of us?!
Now there's no way we can safely navigate through wreckages of the Ship without encountering the denizens of the Light Void!
Without him, you just made our journey that much more arduous!!!
Damn clueless, a lot of you beings are...

<WAVE>
EXCUSE ME… But am I really that clueless???

<SAD THE TURRET>
No, you're not!

<WAVE + SAD>
Friendship!!!

<ELORA>
Please be quiet so I can loathe myself here…

<ENER>
If only I could have bite Elouf's ass in time before he chucked him off, gosh darn it...

<FLING>
Meoooow...

<PINGAS>
WE
ARE
SO
VERY
REALLY
SORRY...
Pleaseforgiveuswedidn'tknowthatstupidbastardisextremelyvaluableassetlikegnatandguanobutisthereanyoneelsewhoqualifiedasBridgeOfficerthatwecan…

<DOCTOR DODD>
There's no other Bridge Officers alive that we know of! The Engineer scanned as much it could throughout the Of Empathy and found no one else with such authorization. That's why we need Loeb for his intuitions.

<ELOUF>
So that's why that screamer understands the Of Empathy very well. The Ship was his bitch :3

<ELORA>
And the ssssship turned out to be rejecting him in the end.

<WAVE>
Wait, this Ship is alive?!

<SAD THE TURRET>
AAHH!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

<DOCTOR DODD>
The Ship is NOT alive! You damn creatures descended of the wilds are too easily persuaded by superstitions. But I am getting ahead of myself… This is not the time for idle roundtable discussions. We need all of you Teams to return to us as soon you can!

Reaching the Bridge is still feasible.

<TEAM ALPHA + DELTA + LAMBDA>
Oh?

<ELOUF>
So you say?

<ENER>
And I thought you said that it's hopeless now without that Crazy Head Loeb.

<KA-LEY>
Hopelessness adrift in the air, disregarded of.

<MADDOX>
We have hope? Then how?

<DOCTOR DODD>
Manager Quo, Kelen the Nurse, the Engineer and I had devised a back-up plan in case of this setback.

<DOCTOR DODD>
Yes, venturing to the Bridge without Loeb guiding us is an unfortunate setback, but it is his own faults for believing that he can overcomes the Situation alone and, if he does, inadvertently trapping us in this realm for eternity. For those of you not familiar with our earlier plot expositions, the Situation of being trapped here in the Light Void is extremely labyrinthine for us to conquer by ourselves.

<KELEN>
Unknown forces are at work against our efforts. The beasts of the realm do not take kindly to our intrusions or so it seems.

<QUO>
Together with our we skills, we can devise solutions to counteract any potential dilemmas during our eventual expedition to the Bridge. Barging our way in won't be simple, though, NOT a joke.

<ELOUF>
Still a good one, regardless.

<WAVE>
And how's that suppose to be funny?

<SAD THE TURRET>
It's hilarious!
Like chortles!!!

<QUO>
And am I stumped by you lack of cleverness…

<KELEN>
Wow, your meat holes are really moving too much. Stop it, lest I seethe my teeth with rage at all of you critters. You too, Maddox.

<MADDOX>
AWWW!!!

<KA-LEY>
Calm and sooth, thee beasts down. And possessed of the aptitudes, we does.

<PINGAS>
Likeshesaiddon'twereallyhavesuchawesomeallysuchas
THE
ENGINEER
forthatveryparticularthingytobreakdowntheverydoordoordooranddoorand…

<ELORA>
Despite his, her, or its reluctance to ssssshare with ussssss, how can we trust this Engineer to slip us in ssssso easssily?

<ELOUF>
The Slink got the point.

<MADDOX>
I bet some of you haven't familiarized yourself with the Engineer. Dodd?

<DOCTOR DODD>
The Engineer is of considerable talents, one of the best on the Of Empathy. Bearing in mind of it melding with the Network, the Engineer can be deemed as the "Eye" of the Ship, so to speak with this pathetically lame pun. The Engineer is currently busy devising the safe detour through this Ship's Rail System, but rest assured it is in constant touch with us Team Zeta. Once we reach our destination, we can barge our way into the Bridge with it Supreme Hacking capabilities. Like I said, we can't idle here lest we waste time fumbling through the Ship.

<ELOUF>
Then shut up and hang up and let us be on our way.

<SAD THE TURRET>
Hang up with rage!!! Or awesome fury.

<WAVE>
Should I be tweaking him?

<ELORA>
YES.
PLEASE.

<ENER>
I want a turret of my own :3

<PINGAS>
Metoo!

<KELEN>
Excuse me, children. My RAGE METER is rising.

<FLING>
Meow.

<KA-LEY>
And onward we move…

<MADDOX>
Then what's our rendezvous point?

<KELEN>
The Medical Ward in Section A. Or rather what left of it...

<DOCTOR DODD>
The Engineer determined it to be a SAFE AREA, so we can use it as a base to rest and replenish ourselves. We all need it after these harrowing journeys.

<QUO>
You all know where to go with your Engineer guides. Do not engage the Iranch and others unless you have no choices. If you ever ended up in SECTION B or K, tread with caution and look for any escape route.

And please do be very extremely careful.

<KELEN>
More importantly…

<KA-LEY>
Doctor? Doctor?! OVER!!!
For thy answer to be await!

<MADDOX>
Huh. There are more of these black beasts?

<ELORA>
Well, ssssssssshit…

<ENER>
Karma?

<ELOUF>
No. Kismet. Karma's a bitch.

<WAVE>
I guess that's our cue to depart?

<MADDOX>
No points in staying here anymore now.
Hey Fling, we should…

Awww! Don't go!

<MADDOX>
Jeez, I hate the Fels.

<PINGAS>
Sorryaboutthatforsheisquitesneakyyetverysmartwithinstinctsandnoseandfurssogottagogogogogogoseeya!

<KA-LEY>
Mysteriously shrouded and reserved are the Fels.

<MADDOX>
Hmmpt... Hey, Elora!
We should team up!

<ENER>
Grawr! Let's!

<ELOUF>
I approve of this. Can you fly up here with your sack of feathers and wings?

<ELORA>
Difficult and impractical due to the warped nature within the Light Void. Plus, we're one sssssuicidal fall away from death with a single careless sssslip.

<WAVE>
And I really can't fly. My wings are clipped.

<KA-LEY>
Oh, expression of disappointment…

<WAVE>
Awww cheers up, spider. We can commence the TEAM CONVERGENCE later on! Will that works, Elora?

<ELORA>
Possibly BECAUSE of the warped nature within the Light Void, permitting our paths to be intersect once more. Ironic.

<WAVE>
Indeed.

<SAD THE TURRET>
And don't be hating on our Big Brother or you will get flayed! With irascibility!

<MADDOX>
We will be careful. Meet you when we can on the way?

<ELORA>
Agreed. Take care.

<KA-LEY>
Fare thee well!

<WAVE>
Same here!

<SAD THE TURRET>
With sadness!

<WAVE>
Jeez, let me tweak him a bit more.

<ELORA>
And let me help you with rerouting his circuitsssssss…

<ELOUF>
Now would be our cue. Exit stage right, furry one.

<ENER>
More like Adventure Buddy! GRAWR!!!

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Vortex
  • COMMAND Elouf: Search for a way to open that door.

COMMAND Ener: inspect that red panel.
Sublevel 102
  • ^this with prefix "quickly".

Oh, is it holographic eye symbol?
Subbot smasher
  • Ka-Ley: Investigate room above.
    Ener: IT'S CROWBARING TIME!!!
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• COMMAND Elouf: Search for a way to open that door.

COMMAND Ener: inspect that red panel.
    Ka-Ley: Investigate room above.
    ^this with prefix "quickly".

Oh, is it holographic eye symbol?
Stop scaring our Team Alpha with your potentially faulty observation! You must be hallucinating or something.

Firstly, Ka-Ley used her PERSPECTIVE EYES to investigate the room where the blue gunk are dripping from above. It is the COOLANT VALVE that they came out of in last Chapter while escaping from the current of spent coolants. Seems like the coolants are seeping through the hatches, effectively rendering their previous route to be unsafe and unnavigable.

Secondly, Elouf used his ENGINEERING SKILLS to deduct any methods for leaving the CORE while Ener peering his curious blue eyes unto the conspicuously RED PANEL.

<ELOUF>
Huh, it said here that the PANEL is open or something for secured access.

<KA-LEY>
Crimson of hue as guiding beacon for…

<ELOUF>
We got it, Ka.

<ENER>
Grawr. Would this be the one?

<ELOUF>
Of course! She said, "crimson". See?

<ENER>
So crimson is red?

<ELOUF>
Mistress Arachnid. MOVE.

<KA-LEY>
Oh dear.

<ELOUF>
No, I don't see unless you actually understood what she said.
Crimson is red.
Sapphire is blue.
Amber is yellow.
Idiot is stupid.
Unless you're medically colorblind with legal proofs.

<ENER>
NOT FUNNY.
And us Ooths can only see limited range of colors or so what they said.

<ELOUF>
Then you can see pink, cyan, and lime?

<ENER>
Yes, I can. How's that relevant?

<ELOUF>
They're best kind of colors.

<ENER>
That they are :3

• Ener: IT'S CROWBARING TIME!!!

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Alamos.
  • Ener & co:
    Ask that eye-guy-who-i-cant-remember-the-name-of for assistance with the door.

AK:
    Upgrade the "sexual orientation alignment system" so that it includes other species in a grid style.
    Eg:
    • Code: Select all

Xenophile
      |
      |
      |
      Meh
      |
      |
      |
      Xenophobe-Homo___________Bi___________Hetero
    At a convenient moment, make a breif picture of some characters "sexual orientation alignment system".
Vortex
  • COMMAND Elouf and Ka-Ley: investigate blue holographs with the smiling eye drawings.