View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 14 Dec 2018 23:00



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 A' L L U K I N - chapter 6 
Author Message
wisdom crystal finder
User avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2012 02:43
Posts: 2291
Location: Minneapolis
Quote:
Inventory

Quote:
Maddox:

Use your steel leg as a battering ram.

Ener:

BEASTLY OOTHOLIAN RAGE VIGOUR 2X COMBO OVERDRIVE.

Kal-ey:

Just attack the damn door and hope the room isnt about to be filled with Nova 6.

Quote:
Command: Examine opposite wall.



Quote:
COMMAND: KA-LEY: OPEN the PANEL under the YELLOW STRIPE on the supposed-leftside of the chamber.




<KA-LEY>

Remorse in sobering failure, myself feels...


<MADDOX>

INVENTORY!!!

Image



------------------------------------------------------


<PAUSE!>


Ener has
:

- CROWBAR

- LEGENDARY HEDGE TRIMMER

- BOTTLE OF ACID

- BOTTLE OF LEMONADE

- LENGTHY LOBI VINE


Maddox has


- LIGHTER + WELDER


<RESUME!>


------------------------------------------------------


<MADDOX>

Ka! Would ACID works on that door?


<KA-LEY>

Nay. PLAS-GLASS and PLAS-ALLOY.


<MADDOX>

Dammit. WELDER then?


<KA-LEY>

And repeat this should be for emphasis: PLAS-GLASS + ALLOY.


<MADDOX>

What about CRO...


<KA-LEY>

PLAS-GLASS!


<MADDOX>

*gibbering as fast as possible!*

How about I use my STEEL LEG as battering ram, Ener uses his BEASTLY OOLITHIAN RAGE VIGOR 2X COMBO OVERDRIVE and you just...


<KA-LEY>

PLAS-GLASS!!!


<MADDOX>

OKAY!!! You got any wonderful idea then?


<KA-LEY>

Aye.


<LOEB>

♪♫ Not gonna works ♪♫



Image

<KA-LEY>

EXPRESSION OF FRUSTRATION!!! Ignorant fucker rendered the BLAST DOOR locked and barred by shutting down this CONTROL PANEL.


<MADDOX>

Dammit, this guy thought up of everything.


<LOEB>

So what say YOU now, chaps?


<ENER>

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK!!!



<LOEB>

Heh, I rest my case.


<MADDOX>

Down, Ener. Down.

Image

<MADDOX>

Look, I don't know if you're right about the SHIP and everything, but we can beat this Light Void and anything it may...


<LOEB>

WRONG!!! I already told you...


<KA-LEY>

Thy ignorant fucker better reactivate the CORE STABILIZERS or...


<LOEB>

Or

or

or

or

or

or...


FUCK YOU!!!


You got nothing left to threaten me with!

Now you lots can just sit there quietly and wait for our tickets way out.


You'll thanks me later, for sure.

Image


Last edited by - ak - on 04 Mar 2014 01:21, edited 1 time in total.



02 Mar 2014 17:51
Profile
wisdom crystal finder
User avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2012 02:43
Posts: 2291
Location: Minneapolis
Anteroinen
    COMMAND: MINI-ME + TEAM ALPHA: DISTRACT LOEB.

    COMMAND: ENGINEER: OPEN UP the PLAS-GLASS, and if you can't at the very least work on the control panel.

Sublevel 102
    OMG...

    Really Minymyself will turn to that hairy being which has defeated Iranch...

Alamos.
    Minimyself:

    KO loeb.

Theta
    A-Team: bang on the glass door a lot to distract Loeb while the Engineer takes care of business

Wayward Raxas
    Quote:
    You'll thanks me later, for sure.




    So he believes in an afterlife then?
    Anyway.
    Command: Maddox: There appears to be holographic projections on the adjacent wall. Can you access anything from those?


02 Mar 2014 17:53
Profile
wisdom crystal finder
User avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2012 02:43
Posts: 2291
Location: Minneapolis
Quote:
COMMAND:TEAM ALPHA: DISTRACT LOEB.

COMMAND: ENGINEER: OPEN UP the PLAS-GLASS, and if you can't at the very least work on the control panel.



Quote:
A-Team: bang on the glass door a lot to distract Loeb while the Engineer takes care of business



Quote:
Anyway.

Command: Maddox: There appears to be holographic projections on the adjacent wall. Can you access anything from those?




They're deactivated! Most likely sabotaged by this Crazy Head Loeb.

Yet Maddox hatched a brilliant two-part plan of distracting Loeb by:


1) calling out for Banned Ship Announcement System while

2) our two beasties whacking away at the door.

Image

Image

    Quote:
    Minimyself:

    KO loeb.



More like KOing Loeb's Mini Myself, 8-BITS STYLE!!!



Image

Image

Image

Image


02 Mar 2014 17:55
Profile
wisdom crystal finder
User avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2012 02:43
Posts: 2291
Location: Minneapolis
jomarcenter
    command:ener use the open everything door button you just magically received if it not working say "technology epically failed me" and then use a portable video game consol and play a newest game "redevelop: the video game" or "future helper: hidden world"

Anteroinen
    COMMAND: ENGINEER: ATTACK LOEB'S MINIME.

Theta
    Command: Engineer: defeat loeb's minime

Vurn
    Command: Door: Open.


02 Mar 2014 18:15
Profile
wisdom crystal finder
User avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2012 02:43
Posts: 2291
Location: Minneapolis
    Quote:
    Command: Door: Open.



As if Loeb-controlled DOOR would open sesame for ya, poor wishful fella :D

    Quote:
    
command:ener use the open everything door button you just magically received if it not working say "technology epically failed me" and then use a portable video game consol and play a newest game...

Image

Quote:
COMMAND: ENGINEER: ATTACK LOEB'S MINIME.

Quote:


Command: Engineer: defeat loeb's minime




Oh the very Engineer most absolutely definitely with you agreed.



Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



<ENER>

Ass biting time...


<MADDOX>

Wait a minute!

ENGINEER!

Can you stabilize the CORE from...


<ENGINEER>

Of all ignorant your possessing, such a stupid stupid question to be answering... Many too corrupted of the CORE SYSTEM from Loeb barred myself from hacking and stabilizing, unfortunately.


<KA-LEY>

Where others and thine had failed, up to us to stabilize the CORE with our flesh of skills.


<MADDOX>

Manual, then.


02 Mar 2014 18:21
Profile
wisdom crystal finder
User avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2012 02:43
Posts: 2291
Location: Minneapolis
    Alamos.
    Quote:
    Maddox:

    Use your steel leg as a battering ram.

    Ener:

    BEASTLY OOTHOLIAN RAGE VIGOUR 2X COMBO OVERDRIVE.

    Kal-ey:

    Just attack the damn door and hope the room isnt about to be filled with Nova 6.



    Do this, but on loeb.

    And cut off his escape route.
    
We dont want more evil shenanigains from this baddie.

    Also,

    Command: Make sure you tackle him on his scraggly side



    EDIT:

    Oh, and also,

    Loeb:

    Scream like a little girl. :twisted:

Vurn
    Quote:
    :twisted:

    

Oh my God this user still remembers the good old forum emoticons

Theta
    I loved the smileys :mrgreen:
    Command: Ener: start crawling through the door as it's half open, you should be able to fit

jomarcenter
    command: team alpha capture that half body guy (i like to call him that because i love messing people around by giving super funny nicknames) before he escape


02 Mar 2014 18:28
Profile
wisdom crystal finder
User avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2012 02:43
Posts: 2291
Location: Minneapolis
    Quote:
    Command: Ener: start crawling through the door as it's half open, you should be able to fit



    Quote:
    command: team alpha capture that half body guy (i like to call him that because i love messing people around by giving super funny nicknames) before he escape

    Quote:
    Quote:
    Maddox:

    Use your steel leg as a battering ram.

    Ener:

    BEASTLY OOTHOLIAN RAGE VIGOUR 2X COMBO OVERDRIVE.

    Kal-ey:

    Just attack the damn door and hope the room isnt about to be filled with Nova 6.



    Do this, but on loeb.

    And cut off his escape route.
    
We dont want more evil shenanigains from this baddie.

    Also,

    Command: Make sure you tackle him on his scraggly side



    EDIT:

    Oh, and also,

    Loeb:

    Scream like a little girl. :twisted:

Time to clobber that suicidal maniac!



Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


02 Mar 2014 18:31
Profile
wisdom crystal finder
User avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2012 02:43
Posts: 2291
Location: Minneapolis
Theta
    Command: Grenade: Be a dud

Wayward Raxas
    Command: Maddox: consult your knowledge of weaponry. If grenades work anything like they do, you will have a short window of after the pin is released and the striker lever is untouched (or the futuristic equivalent) then you'll have a few seconds to get the grenade out of the core, and probably not enough time. However, if the striker lever can be re-engaged to stop the fuse in the grenade, then the best strategy would be to tackle him now, quickly, before he can react and toss it into the depths, grab the grenade and hold the lever down so you can safely dispose of it.
It's your call, Maddox: if the timer on the grenade cannot be re-engaged or is too short according to your judgement, do not engage.


02 Mar 2014 18:31
Profile
wisdom crystal finder
User avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2012 02:43
Posts: 2291
Location: Minneapolis
    Quote:
    Command: Maddox: consult your knowledge of weaponry. If grenades work anything like they do, you will have a short window of after the pin is released and the striker lever is untouched (or the futuristic equivalent) then you'll have a few seconds to get the grenade out of the core, and probably not enough time. However, if the striker lever can be re-engaged to stop the fuse in the grenade, then the best strategy would be to tackle him now, quickly, before he can react and toss it into the depths, grab the grenade and hold the lever down so you can safely dispose of it.
It's your call, Maddox: if the timer on the grenade cannot be re-engaged or is too short according to your judgement, do not engage.



    Quote:
    Command: Grenade: Be a dud

Image

Image


02 Mar 2014 18:33
Profile
wisdom crystal finder
User avatar

Joined: 06 Dec 2012 02:43
Posts: 2291
Location: Minneapolis
Alamos.
    Everyone:
    
Just sit there for approx 45 seconds, until loeb it slightly more relaxed, then get kal-ey to spider silk loebs hand so he wont be able to throw it since its set to striking mode.

    OR

    Everyone:

    Presume that the core is like a freaking laser beam and it will disintegrate anything (presumably non living) in it.
If, and ONLY if that is correct, take the calculated risk of ramming loeb into the core, disintegrating the grenade and another fair portion of loeb in too.

    Once done, get loebs rediculously angry remains that are obviously in GREAT pain out of there, halting him from ever bothering us ever again.
    
Oh, and also, done get him aneasthetic/painkillers, he doesnt deserve it.

Vurn
    Just kill Loeb already

jomarcenter
    command: Negotiate with him so that he will not do use that freaking bomb!!!!

    and tole him that he is doing Suicide!!!

Sublevel 102
    Command: Ener: take the cutest view. Like this:

    Image

    Maybe it will help.

    Note: IF IT WON'T WORK AND WILL TAKE SOME TIME FROM COUNTDOWN, THEN DO NOT POST THIS COMMAND.

Anteroinen
    COMMAND: ENER: DO THAT^ FACE, and say that it would REALLY hurt your FEELINGS.


02 Mar 2014 18:38
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.