A' L L U K I N - chapter 5

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Re: A' L L U K I N - chapter 5

Post by - ak - »

• turn the light back off,close your eyes, and dash for the crowbar.

THEN

Fix it so it now has a shiny new crowbar shaped hole.

Cover your eyes with the BLUE scarf.

poke switch, dash to crowbar, cower until it flicks back again

Ener flipped the switch...

Strapped his favorite scarf around his face and rush toward the CROWBAR to best of his instinctive abilities...

And snatched the CROWBAR before the lights could be turned off by some mysterious means!

DA DA DA DUNNNN!!!

Ener acquired... the CROWBAR! It not the same one he lost in the battle against Tentagib in Chapter 4, but having a wepon... I mean having a weapon makes Ener feels a bit more secured.

And as Ener turned to the window with his scarf off of his face...

A bloodied hand began to knock behind the window within the Illuminated Room adjoining the Dark Room.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Rooster
  • COMMAND: Ener: Knock back with the Crowbar (perferably to the tune of Axel F :D)
Theta
  • Command: Ener: What Rooster said and then press up against the glass to see if you can see that guy
Wayward Raxas
  • Command: Ener: Instinctively attempt to break the glass to escape the cold, wet sound of blood hitting the ground in thick, sickening drips.
Theta
  • Raxas there's blood on the other side too
YamiX
  • But not on te hceilling, so it wont drip ^^

COMMAND: Ener: Just brake the DAMM glass and see who is there knocking!
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• Raxas there's blood on the other side too

The window isn't completely covered in bloods, so Ener can see parts of the nearby room. He leaned in close to the window, trying to see who it is. He couldn't see yet... probably hiding behind the lower wall or thick dried blood splatters.

• COMMAND: Ener: Knock back with the Crowbar (perferably to the tune of Axel F :D)

Command: Ener: What Rooster said and then press up against the glass to see if you can see that guy

Command: Ener: Instinctively attempt to break the glass to escape the cold, wet sound of blood hitting the ground in thick, sickening drips.

COMMAND: Ener: Just brake the DAMM glass and see who is there knocking!

TAPPING WINDOW vs BREAKING WINDOW

2 - 2

So Ener made a choice between tapping glass and breaking glass. He then decided to take a look at the window just to see who is there before recklessly charging in and possibly meeting his deathly doom. He nearly died fighting against the Tentagib for gosh darning sake and he won't risk himself for such a cheap death.

The mysterious hand had written on the window with what it seems like to be its own bloods:

SO

BRIGHT

TURN

OFF

Suddenly, the being behind the window revealed itself to Ener.

<ENER>

Maddox!!!
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Azareus
  • COMMAND: ENER: Turn off(?) the light. Then break the window. If this doesn't work, do it the other way around. Also, poke the tree-ish thing with the crowbar.

COMMAND: MADDOX: Do whatever deadly injured people, who are writing on the windows in his own blood and struggling to keep conscious do.
Anteroinen
  • COMMAND: MADDOX: RECALL what happened.

COMMAND: BREAK the WINDOW, but ask MADDOX first in symbolical language.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• COMMAND: MADDOX: RECALL what happened.

It didn't seems like Maddox can see through the window...

• COMMAND: ENER: Turn off(?) the light. Then break the window. If this doesn't work, do it the other way around. Also, poke the tree-ish thing with the crowbar.

COMMAND: MADDOX: Do whatever deadly injured people, who are writing on the windows in his own blood and struggling to keep conscious do.

COMMAND: BREAK the WINDOW, but ask MADDOX first in symbolical language.

Since it didn't seems like Maddox can see or hear through the window. Perhaps the window is too opaque and thick for him to see and hear through from the other side. Also, the light may plays the role of both rooms' substances and windows.

Reaching this deduction, Ener decided to turn off the light and attempt to break the window!

Gah! Not even all of his mighty BEASTLY VIGOR could breaks the glass!

Oh no, it must be made of nearly-unbreakable PlasGlass. Considering that they're in Outer Space before the Situation occurred, it made sense to have unbreakable PlasGlass between everyone on board and the harsh vacuum of the Outer Space leading to their death.

Suddenly, the window is being hastily banged on from the other side.

Ener wonders that perhaps Maddox wants something? Oh no, maybe he's in trouble! Or maybe Maddox saw Ener through the window when he tried to break it. Or maybe Maddox didn't want to be disturbed by lights or noises. Or or or or or or or or...

I will shut up now.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Alamos.
  • Ok, lets try this again.
    Turn off the lights and then try and fix the window.
arkla
  • >inventory

and then what alamos said

assuming fix=crowbar
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• >inventory

Good idea. There's no knowing how long Ener was unconscious. Ener then checked his INVENTORY.

OH NO...

His inventory is vacant! Except for the CROWBAR he recently found. What happened to his items?!

Ok, lets try this again.
  • 
Turn off the lights and then try and fix the window.

and then what alamos said

assuming fix=crowbar

yeah, let! Maybe turning off the light will affect the stability of the window!

Oh, it seems that Maddox was able to see through the window from his side when his room went dark. That's mean he must saw Ener! He left another message, this time directly to Ener that may helps him.

ENER

LOOK

UNDER

PANEL

What panel? Ener doesn't see any panel. Then again, the entire room is covered in blood. But there's no time to look for that panel when there should be an attempting to do with fixing of the window with his CROWBAR!

Okay, the stupid window is still stupidly gnarl-wrappingly PlasGlass. Unbreakable. Maddox is clearly exasperated with Ener's primal perseverance.
Last edited by - ak - on 23 Feb 2014 01:28, edited 1 time in total.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Alamos.
  • Ener:
Look under the panel.
REDX36
  • Ener; DO WHAT HE SAYS
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• Ener:
Look under the panel.

Ener; DO WHAT HE SAYS

Not wanting to look for the panel under all of the bloods and treeish substances, Ener turned the light back on quickly found the panel under his footpaws.

Ener couldn't open the panel because the cracks are too thin for his claws to fit in, even though there might be something that can pry it open.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Alamos.
  • Use Crowbar on the panel.

Also, turn the lights back off.

Maddox surely doesnt like them on.