wisdom crystal finder

A' L L U K I N - chapter 4

Post by - ak - »

----> login A - successful
----> login K - successful
---->
----> run program_ALKN

INSTRUCTION
  • - You can post COMMAND by stating the CHARACTER'S NAME with any actions you wish to input.

- You can open and view INVENTORY. Just type in INVENTORY. Easy as that!

- ITEMS can be used! Just type in:
    CHARACTER'S NAME - USE *ITEM* WITH / ON *SOMETHING*
    (note - some items can be combined. Experiment if needed)
NOTICES
  • -The story is FREE to all who join, no sign-up needed.

- It may take few minutes to read COMMANDS and post the next STORY SEQUENCE pictures and logs (depending on my availability). Also note that the story is a multi-days affair and may take a while to finish each chapter. Patience is politely requested.

- Please, no large discussions as they belong to the DISCUSSION BOARD. This forum story is open to small discussions, expressions, and thoughts relevant to the story. Emotional or silly outbursts to actions, dialogues, and revelations are also acceptable, but please keep them at the minimums.

- Ridiculous links and pictures are NOT okay. Please keep them in discussion thread. Links and pictures that help the players in the story are allowed.

- In addition, some swearing and cussing and such are allowed since the story content is quite matured and are not intended for young viewers. Please be sure to keep the cussing as that: regular cussing and not as hurtful flames or degrading insults to other users on the forum. These will NOT be tolerated. Same goes for the A ' L L U K I N discussion threads.

- Explore. Inquire. Discover. And just have fun :D
---->
---->
----> amirite, click CONTINUE. The game resumes...
---->

<QUO>
Of course I know about the Situation… somewhat.

WE ARE THE SITUATION.

We caused all of this problems in the first place. I can't remember exactly how that happened, if we do live in this Light Void or not, or how long we been sleeping before awakening... but I am sure of this:
Unless we revert this Situation…

We're all doomed to fates worst than death.
Last edited by - ak - on 28 May 2015 21:55, edited 2 times in total.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Re: A' L L U K I N - chapter 4

Post by - ak - »

REDX36
  • WOOT

====

COMMAND: Open the drawers.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• COMMAND: Open the drawers.

Maddox obliged.

And Quo didn't seems to be happy about it.

<QUO>

What.

Are.

You.

DOING?!

<MADDOX>

Looking for important items or notes or stuffs.

<QUO>
But my am your "important item or note or stuff." Gah, I hating being ignored…

<ENER>

I am not ignoring you.

<QUO>

Well, that's very nice since your is looking at mine... And you won't find anything in there, Maddox. This room is empty, except for all of those coins. Want some?

<MADDOX>

So I noticed... the drawers are empty.
Last edited by - ak - on 10 Feb 2014 05:51, edited 1 time in total.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

neurostatictoxin
  • AWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAH

COMMAND: MADDOX: Ask QUO what is through the WESTERN and SOUTHERN door in the previous room and what the heck all the coins are for

COMMAND: ENER: Take a closer look at the documents and photos are that framed on the wall
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• COMMAND: MADDOX: Ask QUO what is through the WESTERN and SOUTHERN door in the previous room and what the heck all the coins are for

COMMAND: ENER: Take a closer look at the documents and photos are that framed on the wall

<MADDOX>
Umm... what are all of the coins on the floor around you for?

<QUO>

I don't know. They were here when I first came in. As if someone think I am truly greedy... bah. Want some coins? They might be helpful in your quest.

<MADDOX>

Not sure. Hey, Quo. I am curious if during the time when you're not frozen... you know what the TWO DOORS in the OFFICE WAITING ROOM leads to?

<QUO>

Oh oh oh oh. Interested in exploring more?

<MADDOX>

And hopefully find the answers to the Situation. That it, if you didn't know the answers.

<QUO>

But I do know the answer to the Situation. Ok, not the whole answer... just a tad some. The WESTERN DOOR leads to the ROTUNDA HUB that acts as the gateway to all of other SECTIONS. And the SOUTHERN DOOR leads to the LIFT where it takes you to SECTION C, E, and F.

<ACTIONS>

Ener took the looks at the framed documents and photos on the wall. Hmmmm... They looks like a cut-outs and print-outs of various MAGAZINE and WEBSITE ARTICLES about Quo as the Manager of the Of Empathy. It (Quo) must be kinda popular or famous considering the praises of his business statures and his interesting life story growing up being radically prejudiced by other species. There are some AWARDS too for being BEST MANAGER and MOST INFLUENTIAL LEADER.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

neurostatictoxin
  • COMMAND: ENER: Ask QUO about the AWARDS

COMMAND: MADDOX: Ask QUO if he has any plan of action to help the Situation
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• COMMAND: ENER: Ask QUO about the AWARDS

<ENER>

Grawr. What are those AWARDS for, Quo?

<QUO>

Oh you guys might not know or remember, but I am quite a skilled, talented, and considerate MANAGER and that was surprisingly significant considering the difficulty of the position among my slug kinds. I used it as inspiration for other species that wasn't seen as well developed as your kinds are and had my fame and fortune grow because of it. I used it to get more power and money. Hehehe.

<MADDOX>

And I thought you're not greedy?

<QUO>

Of course not. That was a joke! Get it?

<ENER + MADDOX>

No.

<QUO>

Oh phooey. You guys lack our senses of humor...

• COMMAND: MADDOX: Ask QUO if he has any plan of action to help the Situation

<MADDOX>

Ok, since you claimed to know the answers to the Situation...

<QUO>

I do! Somewhat.

<MADDOX>

And I heard from others that you wanted them to do something to help this Situation. Do you have any plan of action that might helps the Situation?

<QUO>

Mmmmhmhmhmmmmm... Bingo.

Long ago, I got a inkling from Doctor Dodd that an item somewhere in SECTION B might holds the key that will helps all of us. I have no clue what that item was and I am sure Doctor Dodd doesn't either. He said he heard from someone that the IMPORTANT ITEM is within the ORANGE BOX in SECTION B.

<MADDOX>

ORANGE BOX? Who told Doctor Dodd about that when he told you about it?

<QUO>

The Engineer. Doctor Dodd hear from it about that.

<ENER>

So where is this orange box at?

<QUO>

It beyond the WESTERN DOOR. You would need to use the OFFICE COMPUTER in that room to open it. You can have my PASSCODE to open that WESTERN DOOR. The PASSCODE is QUO336990. I want you to find that ORANGE BOX somewhere in SECTION B and bring it back here. I may remember what that IMPORTANT ITEM is inside.

<MADDOX>

Ok, so why haven't either Doctor Dodd and the Engineer do something about it before?

<QUO>

Doctor Dodd said that it very dangerous to venture deep into Section C and B and perhaps even A. No sure knowledge of what might be out there. So Doctor Dodd secluded himself inside his Lab, doing personal research to find alternate means to uncover the answers. Also, I am sure the Engineer rather uses the people he found to bring stability and safety in many other areas so the others wouldn't be trapped in their dooms. But I have a feeling that their methods are time-consuming... we need to find definitive answers and soon. I know you both doesn't want to die in gruesome death, but will you please consider finding that ORANGE BOX and bring it back here?
Last edited by - ak - on 11 Feb 2014 00:56, edited 1 time in total.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Alamos.
  • ENER:
    Out of curiosity, climb up on the drawers and explore cave behind wall.

MADDOX:

Explain to Quo that he will do the things he asks, and go to the western door to GET DAT BOX, but dont go too far, as its generally not a good idea to leave ener by himself
. . .

Dont let ener know i/maddox said/thought that.
neurostatictoxin
  • COMMAND: ENER: INVESTIGATE the COUCH, PLANT, DESK and SOUTHERN WALL
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• ENER:

Out of curiosity, climb up on the drawers and explore cave behind wall.

Grawr!

<QUO>

What.

Are.

You.

DOING?!

<ENER>

Looking into deep bowels.

<QUO>

I already looked in there! That cave is not very large and there's no sure exits from there.

<ENER>

Darn.
  • 
MADDOX:

Explain to Quo that he will do the things he asks, and go to the western door to GET DAT BOX, but dont go too far, as its generally not a good idea to leave ener by himself
. . .

Dont let ener know i/maddox said/thought that.

Yep and sure as Maddox begin to politely walk out of room.

<MADDOX>

Ok, I think that's all we can get from you, Quo. Thanks and we will be back with the ORANGE BOX. Hey, Ener! I would need your help with it too!

<ENER>

Grawr. Ok. Bye, Mister Slug.

<QUO>

Do be very extremely careful out there.

Maddox entered the PASSCODE from Quo into the OFFICE COMPUTER...

and easily commanded the WESTERN DOOR to open.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Alamos.
  • Enter room.

Also, whilst passing, invstigate southern hallway/doorway/thing.