A' L L U K I N - chapter 3

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Re: A' L L U K I N - chapter 3

Post by - ak - »

• COMMAND: MADDOX ALANWORTH: ask Elouf how the fuck he saw Doctor Dodd's patients dying and didn't react.

also,

COMMAND: ELOUF: tell Ener and Maddox how did you get here, what happened in Doctor Dodd's room, and so on.

<MADDOX>

Ok, Elouf... since you're the only one know what's going on in this room... how you came to be here, what happened in this room, and how in the fuck you didn't react much to Doctor Dodd's schemes and submitted yourselves to his insane research?

<ELOUF>
Oh. This gonna take a while...

Quall and I had our NUMBER called and so we came in here, hoping that Doctor Dodd may answer our questions and find out what he was researching on. Turned out that Doctor Dodd was researching on something that may or may not affect us on the inside and outside. Unfortunately, he was just as clueless as we are when it comes to the Situation. Dodd wasn't sure why we woke up not know who we are, what we are, and where we are; but he was pretty close to finding the answer, whatever that may be. He never told us what the answers is though... All he know is that we are no longer bound by our "former limitations".

What happens in this room is exactly what you saw: his research from examinations of the bodies that belong to the previous 33 people that came here. Some of them were preserved so Doctor Dodd could compare and reexamine them later.

And as for me and Quall seeing all of this... it didn't really shock us as much as I bet it does for you both. Quall and I explored the Light Void for... I don't know, maybe 3 or 4 or 5 days?

We seen the worst out there in the Light Void than what we see in this room.

<ELOUF>

We seen unspeakable macabre acts and scenes that looks, smells, and sounds so foul and grisly that not even Quall and I could describe in words... Please, don't make me relieve that again...

<MADDOX>

Ok, I am sorry! I won't!

<ELOUF>

As for why we submitted ourselves... well, that was the reasons. Beside, Quall and I came to terms that we had nothing to lose and that either we could survive his examination and learn more about our "afflictions". Or we could just simply die in peace and escape from more terrifying fate if Doctor Dodd couldn't save us like he could for the previous 33 people that came here.

Don't you go thinking that Doctor Dodd forced us into this. He warned us of possible death and offered us the choice to stay and ask, stay and be examined, or simply leave and resume exploring in the Light Void. He was considerate of our plights and wanted our helps to assist in his research.

Unlike you guys and your so-called heroic acts. How premature of you ignorant beings...

<MADDOX>

Like I said, it either us or him. I cannot let a deranged Doctor like him killed off many of us just because he want to help us... I am betting that the Manager and/or the Engineer would help us more than the Doctor could.
  • COMMAND: ENER: Chew on blue ball to calm down.

COMMAND: MADDOX: Check other drawers. Also, take some more sheets. Just in case.

Good idea. Never know how you might need to get out of a situation without the trusty SHEETS :D

Maddox and Elouf collected all of SHEETS they could find while Ener stopped and took a munch on his BLUE ORB, trying to calm down and think of a way to get the gnarl-wrapping DOOR open...

DA DA DA DUNNNN!!!

Maddox and Elouf acquired more SHEETS!

• 

COMMAND: MADDOX: Check behind the operating table for some sort of drain (I mean all that blood has gotta go somewhere o.o)

Maddox and Elouf checked behind the table...

No such drain.

How sad...

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Vurn
  • COMMAND: ALL: get the hell out of there.
neurostatictoxin
  • aww poor Ener :(
    COMMAND: MADDOX: Ask if ELOUF if he's in much pain, although hes able talk all just as well, and if so give him some of PAIN KILLERS

THEN check if the door can be opened with the CROWBAR
Anonymous
  • and if so give him some of PAIN KILLERS

Elouf has no jaws. He cant eat.

Maddox: Search the room (and the remains of Doctor Dodd) to find anything that could help you open the door.

Ener: GET YOUR THOUGHTS TOGETHER, DUDE! and dont look at the blood.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• COMMAND: MADDOX: Ask if ELOUF if he's in much pain, although hes able talk all just as well, and if so give him some of PAIN KILLERS

THEN check if the door can be opened with the CROWBAR

Ener: GET YOUR THOUGHTS TOGETHER, DUDE! and dont look at the blood.

WHAAAA!!! The BLUE ORB isn't helping! He can't calm down! Help! So much bloods! Drip. Drip. Drip.

<MADDOX>

Umm, Elouf? You doing okay there? I mean, having your front ripped open gotta be at least very painful...

<ELOUF>

Oh this? As strange as it sounds... no, it didn't hurts badly. Except for my ears... What up with Ener banging on the door?

<MADDOX>

Gosh darnit! I forgot about the door! We're stuck inside...

<ELOUF>

Hmmmm... I don't think so. Hey, Ener! Can you stop that nonsense?

<ENER>

So much bloods! Drip. Drip. Drip. Let me out! WHAAAA!!!
  • 
COMMAND: ALL: get the hell out of there.

<MADDOX>

Oh for the... Ener, screaming and slamming wouldn't get us out of here. Calm down, please?

<ENER>

So much bloods! Why so much bloods!

<MADDOX>

Maybe I should whack his head and knock him out?

<ELOUF>

Nah, I got an idea. Just hold on.

*walks to Ener*

MOVE.

<MADDOX>

Whoa!

<ENER>

OOHH! You're strong :3
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Anonymous
  • OOHH! You're strong :3

Having your front ripped open can do straaaaaaange things to you, man.
Alamos.
  • EVERYONE:

Exit, then go down to the room you originally came into this floor and use eloufs BRUTE FORCE to open that door we never really noticed.
neurostatictoxin
  • Intriguing.. so being hollow makes you stronger?.. But where to now?

COMMAND: ALL: Go to the original starting room with the door that leads to the void, to see if the western door can be opened.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• EVERYONE:

Exit, then go down to the room you originally came into this floor and use eloufs BRUTE FORCE to open that door we never really noticed.

Elouf is right on it while Ener is watching with enthusiastic excitement :3

• 

Intriguing.. so being hollow makes you stronger?

Maddox don't know and he couldn't believe what he was witnessing... now Elouf is equipped with unusual strength and is now seemly resistant to even the pains from the most gruesome extractions of all his organs...

Is he dreaming? Or not? What is going on in this place? Why he couldn't remember anything...

<ENER>

Grawr! Maddox!

<MADDOX>

What?! I am trying to think!

<ENER>

Elouf's done :3

<ELOUF>

Hey come out, you guys. I thought you hated that bloody room?

<MADDOX>

Wha... what happened here?

<ENER>

YAY! It reminds me of home :3 I think.

<ELOUF>

Oh don't worry about the plants. They're harmless. We did saw some plants grow erratically like that before.

And I opened all of those door here. You guys getting hungry? This door to the north is the DINER.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Anonymous
  • Wait. What did you say was behind the WESTERN door?
Anteroinen
  • (UGH! NASTY! THAT'S WHERE THE CANNIBAL WAS RIGHT?)

COMMAND: ELOUF, ENER and MADDOX: EXAMINE DINER
neurostatictoxin
  • COMMAND: ALL: GET SOME GRUBS
..oh I'm confused now. I just noticed theres a door on the southern wall. Is that the door we came in the whole time? o.o I assumed it was the left one. Derp. Even though ENER was standing infront of it in the ifrst encounter with Quall and Elouf.
Azareus
  • Yes.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• Wait. What did you say was behind the WESTERN door?

(UGH! NASTY! THAT'S WHERE THE CANNIBAL WAS RIGHT?)

COMMAND: ELOUF, ENER and MADDOX: EXAMINE DINER

COMMAND: ALL: GET SOME GRUBS.

<MADDOX>

Wait, what beyond that WESTERN DOOR?

<ELOUF>

That area is pretty unstable and that where we came from. Kelen did mentioned something about the Manager before Quall and I came to this WAITING ROOM. That might be a good place to start. Although, it also a dead end with a lot of locked door, some that I might not be able to open...

<ENER>

WHAAAA!!! Didn't you say that the Cannibal was behind that NORTHERN DOOR?!?!

<ELOUF>

Oh. Yeah, about that. Quall and I locked Ulom the Cannibal inside a FRIDGE with power lock. He won't be coming out anytime soon. The reason Quall and I was guarding the door was to prevent anyone from accidentally releasing him.

<ENER>

Oh.

<MADDOX>

Speaking of which... yeah, I think we should eat before we resume and look for the Manager or Engineer.

- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

neurostatictoxin
  • COMMAND: ENER (he needs some command-love): Take the LADDER and move it across the room to get the TINS OF MYSTERIOUS DELECTABLES
Vurn
  • COMMAND: EVERYONE: examine the room. don't open the fridge.
REDX36
  • I bet 100000000 dollers (or Euros) that that code on the fridge is going to be a puzzle. :P

---

COMMAND: Go get those cans.
neurostatictoxin
  • I bet 100000000 dollers (or Euros) that that code on the fridge is going to be a puzzle. :P
    Pretty sure thats just a lock (on a fridge lol?) to keep the cannibal from getting out.
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

• COMMAND: ENER (he needs some command-love): Take the LADDER and move it across the room to get the TINS OF MYSTERIOUS DELECTABLES

NO.

Ener is tired and hungry and he wants to sit down and relax after going through that traumatic episode in Doctor Dodd's Lab.

• COMMAND: EVERYONE: examine the room. don't open the fridge.

<MADDOX>

Anything you can tell us about this DINER?

<ELOUF>

Not much. We were only here briefly and that was when Quall and I fought with Ulom the Cannibal. You can see the devastation from that battle. We managed to lock him in that FRIDGE with the power lock, so we're safe from him.

<MADDOX>

Let me examine the room then...

Hmmmm... The kitchen section is ruined in that pile of debris from Quall and Elouf's battle with Ulom. There's not much to be found except for rocks and sharp twisted metals. There's a FRIDGE, but it best not to open it as it will release Ulom the Cannibal. There's an OVEN, STOVE, and CUPBOARD with some possible TASTY FOODS up there!
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Vurn
  • COMMAND: ALL: Also, take a peek in the LEFT DOOR in the main corridor. (those weren't the ones we came from.. right?)
Rooster
  • call me Count Elouf :3

Count Olaf :O

Btw, this is posted in Submachines. XD I'm surprised no one mentioned that :3

bet 100000000 dollers (or Euros) that that code on the fridge is going to be a puzzle.

Obviously. :P
    There's an OVEN, STOVE, and CUPBOARD with some possible TASTY FOODS up there!

COMMAND: Mad: Check those!
Anteroinen
  • COMMAND: ELOUF: OPEN the BIG DOOR where MADDOX welded the EPIC SMILEY FACE to.
Vurn
  • OPEN the BIG DOOR where MADDOX welded the EPIC SMILEY FACE to.

impossible, mr. Sherlock. :P
Anteroinen
  • OPEN the BIG DOOR where MADDOX welded the EPIC SMILEY FACE to.

impossible, mr. Sherlock.

Superstrenght FTW!