View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 14 Dec 2018 23:42

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 A' L L U K I N - chapter 3 
wisdom crystal finder

Quote:
    COMMAND: ENER: .....poke it :D

The weird creature didn't seems to be moving, so Ener obliged to his KEEN INSTINCTS :3

<???>

HA HA. Very funny.

Maddox, can your tell this furry being Ener to stop prodding my with his snout? I can't move, as you can very well see.

<MADDOX>

Ok, Ener. This being is not dangerous, so stop being rude...

Wait a minute.

How do you know our names?

<???>

Oh I know all of the names of people my personally met in person. Especially all of people here and there in the Of Empathy. I remember both of you names when you first appeared before mine very and only eye.

09 Feb 2014 06:55
wisdom crystal finder

Cone
    COMMAND: MADDOX: Ask the large diglett who is he and what is he doing here.

09 Feb 2014 06:55
wisdom crystal finder

Quote:
    COMMAND: MADDOX: Ask the large diglett who is he and what is he doing here.

<MADDOX>

So what are you... a large Diglett?

<???>

Oh for the goodness... I am not the Pokemon. That series is so very extremely old... why are we discussing this?

I am a SLUG. Can't your well see?

<ENER>

Umm no... weren't you suppose to be all slimy and have two eyestalks and maybe a shell?

<MADDOX>

Snails have shells, Ener.

<???>

That would be a regular and simply wild slug. Of course, your see that I am intelligent and has rational consciousness. I am a complex being, such as youselves.

<MADDOX>

Must be another species from the Awakening Event.

<???>

Not sure about that... we may came from a different means. But that was a so long long time ago. We evolved since then. And about the slimy body... yes, I was suppose to have a slimy body, but look at me. My is but a rock solid and cannot move at all.

<MADDOX>

But why is that... speaking of which. Who are you and what you're doing here?

<???>

Oh oh oh oh. I see you two didn't quite remember me.

I am the MANAGER of the Of Empathy. The name's Quo.

<MADDOX>

So you're THE Manager.

<ENER>

All right! Ask him! Ask him!

<QUO>

Actually... I am a hermaphrodite. You can just refer me as IT.

<ENER>

Oh.

<MADDOX>

So what are you doing here? And why are you frozen solid as a rock or something?

<QUO>

I tried to help people, but many I met were too lost in their personal struggle about trying to recover their memories. Of course, I only know their names and professions, but that weren't enough... And so I sat here and waited for someone who would come here so we can formulate the plans to resolve the Situation. 
Alas, I then became hard solid and immovable.

How ironic. 

<MADDOX>

What about Daniel and Kelen? And you know about the Engineer?

<QUO>

Yes, I heard of the Engineer. Unfortunately, I never seen this being in person yet, so I don't know its actual name. I remember having at least... 20 different Engineers working under me. And yes, I met Daniel and Kelen. They were one of the few beings that actually engaged in taking control and assume stability over the areas assigned by the Engineer. I understand their intentions to help people, but all that does is prolong our survival and our inevitable fates that will soon bestowed upon us.

<ENER>

Fates? You speak as if it is something horrible.

<MADDOX>

So you know of the Situation?

<QUO>

Of course I know about the Situation… somewhat.

WE ARE THE SITUATION.

We caused all of this problems in the first place. I can't remember exactly how that happened, if we do live in this Light Void or not, or how long we been sleeping before awakening... but I am sure of this:

Unless we revert this Situation…

We're all doomed to fates worst than death.

and their plights intensify...

Last edited by - ak - on 28 May 2015 21:51, edited 1 time in total.

09 Feb 2014 07:03
wisdom crystal finder

( ak + soulllock )
    well, that took quite a while to get through all of this chapter :D things are heating up. Next chapter will be something... interesting. Good job on the commands, some were the funniest yet. Can't wait to see more of them. Stay tuned.

tiamat
    aaaaaand by the time i catch all the way up, it's the end of the chapter.... oh well at least im caught up and hooked now for some hellaciousness in chapter 4! cant wait

YamiX
    WOW! that chapter was simply AMAZING!! Ak, Dont hurry for the next chapter :wink:
    It's better to us to leave you to develpe it with good ideas and time to do it well. :mrgreen:

( ak + soulllock )

09 Feb 2014 07:08
wisdom crystal finder

11 Oct 2015 05:40
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23