Slice of Sea

o.7.0.7
lost in subnet

Re: TBG

Post by o.7.0.7 »

The Kakama wrote:Not in the loop until recently :P what's TBG?
TBG Stands for "The Big Game" and Mateusz already explained it in the thread
MateuszSkutnik
The Architect

Post by MateuszSkutnik »

Sundex wrote:So, you told me before that this game would have "Daymare Town vibes, Submachine puzzles, and Daymare Cat mechanics". Will it be canon in any of the ongoing series of yours? If so, which one(s)?
no.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Hope it would finally reveal meaning of star symbol at least. :mrgreen:
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

where did he say that?
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Facebook.
Sundex
subnet technician

Post by Sundex »

If he needs time, he needs time. This is what is meant to blow us away as players. Give us a new amazing experience. I say, let him work to make that experience as great as possible!
BACK TO THEORIES
chryoyo
lost in subnet

Post by chryoyo »

Looks like not much is being hidden about the next installment. I certainly look forward to it. Within this past month I've learned a lot about my idols. Mat being no exception. They are simply people with ideas, and the experience they need to make it a reality. When Mat revealed to me he only had a vague idea what he wanted TBG to be, I was shocked. With the information he's leaked, it's hard to think he was telling the truth. Like all the loose threads of ideas he had, simply came together to create the image he wanted. Yet I'm told he does this every time. What a magical man with a creative mind.

So little did I know when he said, "Welcome to the family." Truly I feel enlightened and welcome to a community I don't belong in. Even if I am an idiot with no idea what he's talking about.

Keep at it Mat! Can't wait to see what you have in store for my childhood nostalgia, and to explore the beautiful world that is the subnet in a new light. Oh and I agree sundex! Can't rush the artist. The art will be unpolished. I hope for the finest to come out of TBG! Please do take your time Mat.
My tears fall without a sound. I feel like a yoyo. Unique A freak Friendly weirdo wise nonsensical respectful dirty weeb person sometimes. Would you agree?
Prupp
subnet technician

Post by Prupp »

((Although TBG is not the Submachine game.))
chryoyo
lost in subnet

Post by chryoyo »

But it will be apart of the submachine sorta
Or is that not correct? Keep in mind I get my info from you guys and rarely check the forums to stay semi updated.
My tears fall without a sound. I feel like a yoyo. Unique A freak Friendly weirdo wise nonsensical respectful dirty weeb person sometimes. Would you agree?